Friday, May 27, 2011

Scotty McCreery: 'American Idol' Winner 2011


17-year-old singer from Garner, North Carolina, won season 10 of "American Idol" on Wednesday night, May 25. Scotty opened up to Entertainment Weekly how it feels like to win the title.

He said "This feels absolutely amazing. I mean, I'm on top of the world right now. It's just a moment I'll never forget."


He further admitted about his friendship with runner-up Lauren Alaina, "I met her the first day of Hollywood week, so we've been really close. She's been my schoolmate for the last couple of months. We've had a lot of fun together. We are really close friends. She is a wonderful young lady."




Scotty was showered with kisses by Lauren, After he was announced to be the new American Idol.


The teen singer also told that despite his "Idol" win, he is still a high school student who has an exam on May 26. "I'm still a kid, I'm still 17. I'm a junior. We'll see. Hopefully I pass it," he said.

No comments:

Post a Comment