Monday, May 9, 2011

Paris Hilton apologizes to Lindsay Lohan

After Paris Hilton made a joke about Lindsay Lohan, the actress' alleged necklace theft and her troubles with the law, she has apologized to ex-friend. 


Paris Hilton, 30, said, "I apologize to Lindsay for the comment that I made. I was joking around but it was thoughtless and unnecessary." "I am reaching out to Lindsay so I can tell her myself." Hilton mentioned additionally. 



On Thursday May 5, 2011, in a preview clip for Hilton's new reality show, "The World According to Paris", the actress gives a homeless woman her earrings, but the woman mistakes her for Lindsay. 


Afterward in a voiceover, Paris Hilton went on to indicate the difference between her and Lohan. "If I were Lindsay, I would be stealing earrings, not giving them away", She said. 



Lindsay told her friends, Paris Hilton is mean. "You don't have to make fun of serious matters in people's lives to be funny." 





Lindsay Lohan was accused of stealing a necklace from a California jewelry store in January and she is currently facing a misdemeanor theft charge.

No comments:

Post a Comment