Friday, May 27, 2011

Brad Pitt: 'I make sure I don't bring my crap at home'


The 47-year-old, Brad Pitt makes sure he doesn't do the same with his children in real life, While he plays an abusive father in new movie 'The Tree of Life.'


He explained at the Los Angeles premiere of Terrence Malick-directed drama, "I'm painfully aware that my actions leave a double mark on them in these formidable years. I'm not a horrible parent, but I've certainly made mistakes and had to make up for it."

Together with Angelina Jolie, Brad pitt is raising Maddox, Pax, Zahara, Shiloh and twins, Vivienne and Knox. 






The father of six children said On what he looks forward from his children, "I want to keep them free. I want them to explore that innocence as long as possible and find out what's interesting to them. I just don't want to encumber them in any way."


No comments:

Post a Comment