Thursday, June 30, 2011

Shia LeBeouf: Admits To Megan Fox Fling.


When the two worked together on the set of Transformers, Shia LeBeouf has admitted to having a fling with Megan Fox.

In an interview with Details magazine, the movie's lead star admitted that he once had a hookup with his former co-star to which he allegedly “nodded affirmatively.” 

LaBeouf said, "Look, you're on the set for six months, with someone who's rooting to be attracted to you, and you're rooting to be attracted to them." I never understood the separation of work and life in that situation.” But at that time, he was not sure whether Fox was attached to her on and off boyfriend Brian Austin Green. 


When asked of she was in a relationship with Brian when the fling took place, Shia said, "I don't know, man. I don't know," repeating "I don't know" a few more times. finally answering, "It was what it was." 

The 25 year old actor said, "I never understood the separation of work and life in that situation. He continued, But the time I spent with Megan was our own thing, and I think you can see the chemistry onscreen." 

LaBeouf is dating Hollywood stylist Karolyn Pho, Fox is now married to Green.

No comments:

Post a Comment