Saturday, April 16, 2011

Diet secrets of Gwyneth Paltrow


Gwyneth Paltrow reveals her diet secrets. She clearly has no idea about proper snacking (two tubs of Ben and Jerry’s and a chocolate biscuit).'Raw almonds with raisins, or coconut water, or I’ll make a juice with kale, lemon juice, water, Vitamix and a little agave,' I think she is talking about food, but she sort of lost us at the kale.


However Gwyneth admitted she always eat right, but last night, she had fried clams, pasta with duck sausage and two glasses of red wine.

She does fall weak to a splurge now and then: ''I try to avoid barbeque potato chips.They’re my weakness.'She was probably drunk by the time she put the order in, judging by the looks of things. Duck sausage accompanied by a fried clam? Holy heck, we’ve heard of some crazy cuisine in our time but surely this must be some sort of promotional hoax by the duck sausage people. 


Gwynnie went on: 'I eat less pasta, bread and potatoes, When I want to lose. Before last year's Iron Man 2 premiere, I did green juices and salads for three days' Three days of all that green! That’s commitment.


She also talked about the importance of exercise, saying: I do 45 minutes of muscular structure work, which is toning, realigning and lengthening' and added she thinks her problem area is her ‘butt’. I also try for 45 minutes of cardio five days a week, because I like to eat.


Most importantly before you get any ideas, Ms Paltrow wants you to know it’s not by luck that she looks so damn fine:'It's not an accident. it's not fairy dust, It's not luck, it's not good genes. The reason that I can be 38 and have two kids and wear a bikini is because I work my ass off.'

No comments:

Post a Comment