Saturday, July 2, 2011

Aaron Carter: Revealed "Michael Jackson Gave Me Wine And Cocaine"


The former child star, Aaron Carter has revealed an eight-year-old secret involving him and the late Michael Jackson. Aaron said that he befriended the King of Pop when he was only 15 and he supplied him with alcohol and drugs. 

Carter told OK Magazine, "I never talked about it This is the first time. I do I miss Michael I have spent such incredible times with him. He also added that I did things with him that nobody else did. But I was also troubled about what he did to me." 

On what kind of alcohol was offered, going more specific "Yes, he gave me wine. I mean, I could have refused, but I was 15." He gave me cocaine. I felt weird about that and other stuff," Aaron said. 

Aaron's mother revealed about a night where Aaron spent the night at Michael's Neverland Ranch and was given drugs, back in 2004. Michael's life has been haunted with accusations that he has molested young boys. 

Earlier this year, Aaron entered rehab to seek help for "some emotional and spiritual issues." He was arrested in 2008 for investigation of marijuana possession.

No comments:

Post a Comment